Monday, October 19, 2009

Tilda the Witch! I am home! :)


I have had the flu and have been so sick, I am finally home and I thank God. :)

I started this card over a week ago and finally finished her. Isn't she cute? The flash hit the tree but that is okay. This is Tilda the Witch. I used my same techniqes and used Stickles on the tree and on Tilda. I then used Crystal Effects on the tree and on Tilda. I cut Tilda out and put dimensionals on her and wanted to make sure I did not cover the face on the tree.

All of the embellishments are from Doodlebug. I used Scrappers floss on the buttons. The sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio. I embossed it and put it on glitter paper and then dimensionals to make it pop on the card.

The ribbon is from Doodlebug too.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I am going to get lots of rest. :)

Love and hugs,
Lisa :)

3 comments:

  1. Your card is Super Cute Lisa!!..I love that witch...and the scene you created with the tree is Fabulous... the accesories, papers, coloring all come together just perfect!!...Sounds like you were in the hospital with that nasty flu...So glad your home and on the mend..Take Care!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are just now getting better, Lisa. Been thinking about you and will pray you get lots of rest and feel tons better soon! Tiff : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa...I hope you had a Happy Halloween!!...and that you are feeling better!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete