Sunday, October 11, 2009

Doraline the Witch! :)



I just love Doraline from Motivet stamps. I realized after I colored her that I should have colored her hat black but that is okay. :) I was having a blonde moment. lol

I used my same techniques and then added the stars from Doodlebug and the ribbon from Doodlebug. The button on the ribbon is also from Doodlebug.. lol.. lol.. all Doodlebug!

I used the sentiment from Pink Cat Studio and I embossed it. I shaded the outter part with of the sentiment with Pebbles chalk.

I have been so sick these past few days, I am hoping that I can get some strength to do another card today.

Did everyone see Kimmie's new stamps that she has out? She has a new store. I am going to try and make a card today with her new stamps. They are very cute. :)
Good luck Kimmie! My prayers are with you for great success!

Love and hugs,
Lisa Marie :)

1 comment:

  1. What a Super Cute card Lisa!!..I love this little witch..the papers and accents you used are just Gorgeous!!...Have to ask...are all these Sweet puppies on the side bar part of your family??...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete