Saturday, October 3, 2009

CC Design "Autumn Emma"



I stamped this image a while back and finally colored her in. I used my same techniques and added Prisma Flowers to the card as well as buds. I painted the buds and then used Stickles on them.

Buttons and scrappers floss were put in the card and the ribbon is from Doodlebug. I used a sentiment from Stampin' Up! and I used leaves from Jolee's Stickers that I had from Michael's for such a long time. I finally put them to use. lol.

I finally tried Bazzil Cardstock and I love it. It is fun to try different card stock out. This is the shimmer cardstock.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. It is raining here. Blah.

Blessings and hugs,
Lisa Marie xo :)

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Lisa Marie!! It really makes me think of a crisp fall day and doesn't Emma look lovely?!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so full of autumn. great job

    ReplyDelete