Monday, October 5, 2009

CC Design Trevor the Mummy!



CC Design came out with such cute Halloween stamps. This is Trevor the Mummy. I colored him in and then painted with acrylic white paint certain areas of the mummy costume. I then used Stickles on the costume, (star dust) and later added Crystal Effects to him.

The embellishments are from different companies. I added Bella baubles to the top of the card.

The ribbon is from Carina.. I thought it went perfect with the colors of the card. :)

Oh.. I almost forgot.. Kraftin' Kimmie opened her new stamp store. Check out her blog on the right of mine and then go to her store so you can see her new precious stamps. They are adorable.

I hope everyone has a blessed night.

Hugs and smiles,
Lisa Marie :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this Mummy card!! the paper and accents are Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete