Monday, November 23, 2009

Whiff of Joy Fall Card! :)



I love this image from Whiff of Joy and I am so happy I got to do some stamping this past weekend. Things have been so crazy with me being sick and then my Mom had her other knee replaced. The craziness just never ends here.

I made this card for a close friend and made it with layers and layers of paper. I used my same technique with the Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I also used Crystal Effects on the card from Stampin' Up!. I added the leaves and corn and acorn and then used Stickles on them.

The baubles are from Stamping Bella and the flowers are from Prima Flowers. I also used Doodlebug velvet brads on the bottom of the card. I used Pebbles chalk around the image and for the grass. I also used Dimensional foam for the layers on the card. I think this is the first card I ever made without using ribbon! LOL.. lol.

The weather is getting colder here now and I am sooooooooo not looking forward to Winter. Eck.

I hope everyone has a blessed day. Today is a present. :)

Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment