Friday, October 2, 2009

CC Design Autumn Card!



I was happy with how this card turned out. My dad's dear friend has lung cancer and never smoked a day in his life. He just started chemo so I thought I would send him a card.

This stamp is from CC Design and it is called Trevor Autumn. I colored him in with the prismacolor pencils and then used the Stickles and Crystal Effect on him. I added brads and a button and scrapper's floss along with leaves. The baubles are from Bella's Stamps. The paper I bought from All that Scraps and from Scrapbook.com. The sentiment is an old sentiment from Stampin' Up! I embossed it and then used Pebbles chalk around it. I put Dimensional's on it and then placed it at the bottom of the card. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have been so sick these past few days with pain.. I am going to get some rest. :)

Many blessings, hugs and smiles,
Lisa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment