Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Halloween Card! :)



Arn't they so darn cute? lol.. I love these stamps from Pink Cat Studio. I used the same techniques and the same layout as the other card. I added a ghost to this one and then embossed the Happy Halloween as I did on the other card. I added embellishments from Doodlebug and also Stamping Bella. I added a button and used scrappers floss.

I love the glitter paper from Doodlebug. They have so many different kinds of glitter paper and velvet paper.

I hope everyone gets some stamping in today.

Hugs and blessings,
Lisa Marie :)

2 comments:

  1. This is just So Darn Cute!!..your coloring, papers and layout is Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea!! Your cards with the digis are soooo adorable!! Wonderful work Lisa!!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete