Sunday, October 11, 2009

Magnolia ~ Tilda School Girl..



Arn't the leaves pretty behind the card? Oh do I love this time of year! :)

I made this card a week ago for one of my daughter's teachers. God bless my daughter's teachers for putting up with her.. lol.. lol. Kerilee is very spoiled and can be such a challenge. I never realized that 16 would be such a challenging age. Ugh. Thank God she is a junior and soon enough, off to college she goes! :)

I used Prisma color pencils on Tilda with the Gamsol and stumps. I later used the Stickles and then Crystal Effects on her. I added embellishments from Doodlebug and the buttons are from Stampin' Up!. The ribbon is from Stamping Bella. Oh and the sentiment is from Kimmie's Whimsical Stamps. I just added the sentiment today. :)

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.
Lots of hugs and blessings,
Lisa Marie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!..I love the soft pretty colors and papers...the ribbon and details are Fabulous!!..I bet the teacher loved this card!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete