Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whipper Snapper Halloween!



I am starting Halloween card and I made this card from an old Whipper Snapper Stamp. I used ghost ribbon that my uncle and mother bought at a scrapper's store near Newport, R.I. I loved the ribbon and I even cut a few ghosts to put up on top of the card and I added googly eyes. The ribbon is puffy and I think these ghosts are so darn cute.

I used my same techniques and I added a spider from Doodlebug and gave him eyes and glitter. The sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio. I love the stamp set for Halloween that they just put out. I have been busy making cards with the new set.

I used laser paper on the card from Scrapbook.com. They have such great laser paper. It is fun to use on the cards.

Thank you for peeking and I hope everyone has a great day!
Love,
Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment