Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sugarplums! :)



Okay, yessssssss, I am having a hard time letting go of summer! lol.. lol.. Oh boy, I think if I keep making summer cards that somehow summer will not leave us.. hahahaha!
I love these stamps from CC Designs. My daughter loved the colors so much and my favorite colors are pink and orange so I her this card.

I added the Magnolia sun to the card and cut it out and then added it with dimensionals. The sand and the shells are from Hawaii. The ribbon is from Carina. The paper, gosh, I have to think.. lol.. brain fog.. or maybe it is the blonde and Polish in me that has me always thinking.. lol..Oh, it is from Stampin' Up!'s new designer paper and then I added Doodlebug glitter paper to it too. The brads are all from Doodlebug.

If I feel better this afternoon, I am going to start a few Halloween cards. I think it's time. lol.

My fever is down this morning but I am in such pain that the next step is a PET Scan to see everything inside my body. The scan is truly amazing. It can see nerves in your body, tumors.. you name it. It is an expensive scan and you can see much more than with an MRI.. It is so expensive and the insurance carriers do not like paying for it. I am glad I am finally approved to get it after a month of waiting for the approval.

Hoping everyone has a great day!

Many hugs and smiles, :)
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment