Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love Doraline!



As sick as I have been, I think of children with cancer and I asked God for the strength so I can make them cards.. I will be giving them to the children at Yale on Friday when I see my doctor at Yale. :)

I made this card, it took me three days and I am happy with the way it turned out. I colored in Doraline with the prismacolor pencils and then shaded her with the stumps and gamsol. I used Stickles to glitter parts of the images and I later used the Crystal Effects for a three d dimension effect.. the kids love to feel the cards. I added flowers from Stampin' Up! those are the crocheted ones.. and the designer paper is from Doodlebug and Stampin' Up!. The buttons were added and I used scrappers floss along with brads from Doodlebug. The ribbon is from my favorite on line ribbon store which is on the right of my blog. You can click on it to bring you to Carina's store. :)

I hope everyone has a great day.

Many blessings,
Lisa :)

P.S. Did everyone see the new stamps that Motivet has come out with? Oh gosh are they are so darn cute! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment