Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CC Designs!!



September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. I have been busy making cards for the children with cancer at Yale and did another boy card. I loved the way this came out. I think this has to be one of my better cards.. lol.. I loved the summer stamps from CC Designs and I bought all of them. I loved how this little guy came out.

I added the real shells on the left of the card and they are from Hawaii. The ribbon is from Carina and it is like a mesh material.. almost like a net which was perfect for the theme of the card. The sun is from Magnolia. I am so hooked on that sun.. isn't that precious? lol.

I started spiking another fever earlier today and my daughter came home from school and took the picture of the card for me. I really need to learn how to use my new camera and use photobucket. These pictures do no justice to the cards. Ugh.. if there was only more time in the day.

Have a beautiful and blessed day,
Lisa Marie :)

1 comment:

  1. This card is Super Cute!! the coloring, colors and fun accents are all Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete