Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Halloween!



Okay, I just thought these little ones were precious. If you go to Pink Cat Studio's website, you can see these cuties and the entire set. You can also see the latest Digi stamps that I just learned about. I bought a few and played with them and I think they are soooooooooo cool!! lol.. I never knew what Digi stamps were until Melissa at Pink Cat Studio told me what they were.. She was a great help! Thank you Melissa! I will post my first Digi card tomorrow. =o)

With this card, I colored the images in with the Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I used Stickles on them and then the Crystal Effects because the kids love the crystal effects. I know it lightens the image and it does not appear as nice, but kids love the feeling when they touch the images.

The stars are velvet from Doodlebug and the bat is from Doodlebug as well.. I put Stickles on the bat and googly eyes. He needed to be jazzed up. LOL.. I did the same with the spider. I had to give him eyes.

The ribbon I think I got at Michael's. It was so long ago, I can't remember.

With God's help, I am feeling a little better today. My fever is down and I am not in so much pain. Woo hoooo.. =)

Many hugs and smiles,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment