Tuesday, September 29, 2009

House Mouse Halloween!



I loved this House Mouse stamp and sentiment so I made a card with it for the kids at Yale. I embossed the sentiment and the brads are all new from Doodlebug for Halloween. Aren't they adorable? I loved them. lol

I added scrappers floss and then flowers to the card and painted the flowers with Shimmerz to give them shine.
The bat is from Doodlebug and I just added eyes to him and glitter. I love my bling! lol

If you go to 7kidscollegefund's blog, you will see that Tab is giving away a year's subscription to Crafter's Magazine. Check out how you can win a subscription. :) Thank you Tab! :)

I am off to rest.. I have so much stamping I want to do and can't.. Ugh.. I am hoping I feel better this afternoon and can do another card.

Hugs and blessings,
Lisa Marie :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! I love all the embellishments you used! Spook-tacular job! Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete