Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My First Digi Card!!



This is my very first digi card and the image is from Pink Cat Studio. She is so darn cute. I love their digi stamps. I was not sure how the printer ink would work with the pencils and Gamsol, but it worked pretty good! I just need to figure out how to make the images smaller.. lol.

I used my same technique on the card and then added the Crystal Effects. I used designer paper from Bo Bunny and then I added the laser doillie (sp) from Scrapbook.com to it..I also used Doodlebug's glitter paper. The embellishments are from Doodlebug and the ghosts are actually the ribbon and Maya art made the ribbon. It is such cool ribbon.. lol. It has polyfill in it to give the ghosts puffiness. Can you tell I love it? lol

The baubles are from Bella stamps. I love their baubles much more than Robin's Nest.

I am having a day filled with pain but wanted to get this card posted.

I hope everyone has a great, blessed day.

Hugs and smiles,
Lisa Marie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment