Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tilda Halloween!



This Tilda stamp is from Magnolia's last years Halloween Stamps. I love this Tilda witch. I used Doodlebug glitter paper to make half circles. I added the sentiment from Pink Cat Studio and the ribbon is from Bo Bunny. I had the pumpkin stickers for ages and finally got to use them. The bats I used glitter on, they were too plain when I received them as a gift so I added glitter and googly eyes to them. lol. I added glitter paint to the Prima Flowers to make them shimmer and then added scrappers floss to them.

I will be adding another post in a bit with information on a gift Tab from 7kidscollegefund is doing for anyone who makes a card for the children at Yale New Haven Children's Hospital. What a great gift she is offering. Thank you Tab!! :)

Happy Stamping!
Hugs and smiles,
Lisa Marie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment