Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Walk On The Beach...




I made this card for a friend I have been friends with since grammar school. The stamps are from "My Favorite Things." I bought the set from "All that Scraps." I lovee that online store. She has great stamps and design paper plus!! I had so much fun creating this card. I stamped the images and then colored them in with the Prismacolor Pencils and blended them in with the stumps and Gamsol. I later used Stickles Glitter and then glazed the images with Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up! I added sand and shells from Kalina in Hawaii and added twine as well. The sentiment is from Stampin'Up! it is a rub on. I used the Pebbles Chalk for the ocean and for the sky. Then added clouds with Liquid Applique. I used the heat gun to make them puffy.

I know summer will be leaving us soon so I thought I would create as many summer cards as I can and enjoy it while we still have the beautiful weather. =)

Enjoy ladies..
Have a great day!

Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment