Monday, August 24, 2009

Tilda Surfing!!




I often make cards for children with cancer and I recently made this one. I used Tilda on the surfboard for the stamp and colored her in with the Prismacolor pencils and blended her in with the gamsol and stumps. I used liquid applique and the heating gun on the waves.. I am not happy with how they came out. I later glazed the image with Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up! For the ocean I used Pebbles chalk and also used it on the sky. The shells came from Hawaii along with the sand.

I added the cute fishies from Doodlebug and also added brads from Doodlebug. The "sugar paper" came from Doodlebug as well. I added Prima flowers and then the little buds and the scrapbooking floss on the flowers. I loved the ribbon.. that is from Doodlebug too.. lol.. I am in love with Doodlebugs products! Can you tell? lol

Have a great day ladies!
xo Lisa Marie :)

2 comments:

  1. Totally Super Cute!!...love the fishies..ribbon ..everything!!...All your cards are Gorgeous Lisa!!!..your daughter is Lovely...and those furkids are all Adorable!! (love their names..lol)...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete